The intervention of professionals specialized in Labour law combines the technical rigour in the analysis of situations and explained problems with the pragmatism of implemented solutions.
Ratheaux's professional expertise in Labour law covers all the major sectors of this legal domain and more particularly:
- Individual work relations (drafting employment contracts, layoffs, out of court settlements),
- The conventional status of directors, and delegation of power,
- The status of salaried employees concerning social health insurance (general and non-salaried worker schemes), organization managing unemployment insurance payments and pension funds,
- The status of expatriate salaried employees,
- Institutions representing personnel (works council, central works council, joint consultative committee, staff representatives),
- Profit-sharing, company savings plans, option plans,
- Steering collective negotiations,
- Flexible working time management,
- Aspects of Labour law in company reorganizations, downsizing and lay-offs for economical reasons,
- Litigation before labour jurisdictions.